Are you an outdoor enthusiast? You won’t want to miss the Wild Indiana Outdoors Show on January 17-18, 2015 at the Kokomo Event & Conference Center. Learn more about great opportunities for fishing, boating, camping, hunting, hiking, biking, RV traveling and more in Indiana!
Over 50 exhibitors and vendors will be on hand to share ideas and information for all ages and abilities, in addition to several guest speakers. Among those participating as speakers at the event are:
- Jonathon VanDam, Kalamazoo, Mich, and Pete Ponds, Madison, Miss., who both have earned distinction as Bassmaster Elite Series anglers
- Chris Noffsinger of Traverse City, Mich., captain of Northern Adventures Fishing Guide Services
- Mark Booth of Indianapolis, who will bring his much-celebrated birds of prey program
- Doug Sikora of Noblesville, a crappie fishing pro
- Well-known Hoosier hunters Dan and Don Pickell of Frankfort
- Gary Hill of Howard County’s Wildcat Guardians, who will talk about paddling and fishing the Wildcat
- Matt Gasaway, Riverbottom Retrievers
- Representatives of “Sisters on the Fly,” with more than 3,000 members, the largest outdoor women’s group in the United States
The show will be open 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 17 and from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on January 18. Admission is $5 at the door. Children ages 10 & younger will be admitted for $1 each. All proceeds from the event will go to the Ivy Tech Foundation to support scholarships for Ivy Tech Kokomo Region students. Visit their website for more information.